- One night at dinner Robert had a glass of wine and I had a glass of Sunny Delight.
- Walking together in the mall, both of us said "Ooh!" at the same time. Both surprised that the other person was interested in what we saw, we turned to realize that I was looking at a shoe store and Robert was looking at Radio Shack/GameStop.
- Robert's idea of nonfiction is Physics, Electronics, or Design Patterns. My idea of nonfiction is history, psychology, or history.
- I came to Robert in the afternoon of a relaxing Saturday, and said, "I want to do something together." He looked up at me happily (from his electronics book) and reminded me that we had read together at Starbucks this morning and watched a movie ("Cats Don't Dance") over lunch. I thought about this and cited the shoulder-to-shoulder concept. We proceeded to play Scategories together before dinner. :D
- Robert has 6 pairs of shoes. Total. I have 10 pairs of shoes...plus my sandals, flip flops, and bridesmaid shoes that are packed away. 0:)
- We recently got 2 beta fish. Robert's is named Linus (Torvald) and mine is named Rapunzel.
- Robert's favorite food is Soto Ayam (chicken soup over rice or noodles with lots of different toppings). Very tasty. My favorite food is Chicken Fried Steak with rice and gravy. Mmmmm.....
- When considering our names, Robert notes that he is descendant of Vikings. And Robert the Bruce was a warrior king of Scotland. I like to share that if your rearrange the letters in my middle name, it spells "Lenny."
- I asked Robert for affirmation about something. (30 seconds later) Me: "You could've stopped there." Robert: "I wanted to expand! You like words."
Well, that's all I can think of for now, but I notice this kind of stuff all the time. I think there was another one about technology vs. shoes....
One that I've noticed is that I prefer getting a few large & expensive things. Corrie likes getting a larger number of smaller things. Took us a few years to figure out that one :-)
ReplyDeleteI never saw this!! This is great Becca. =D
ReplyDelete