Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pray for Kara

Hello friends and family,

This is straight from me, Rebecca, not a forward or prayer chain.

I have a friend from LeTourneau name Kara who has just been diagnosed with Leukemia. She is a junior Engineering Technology student and she is one of the most cheerful and encouraging people I know. She is one of those girls who lights up your day no matter how grumpy you are. AND she is known across campus for her wonderful bear hugs (part of the dispelling grumpiness).
She started her first chemo today, and has had lots of visitors, but I know that cancer is a long battle. If anyone can stay strong through the whole thing it's her fellow LeTourneau students.

Even if you don't know her, I would greatly appreciate your prayer for her. If you'd like to join the Facebook group supporting Kara you can get updates and send her encouragement that you are praying for her even though you don't know her.

PLEASE everyone. Pray for Kara. Write it on your shower wall (dry-erase) if you have to. :)

I love you Kara. We are all behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment